Friday 1 February 2013

NIcki Minaj Evades Arrest In Dubai




Nicki Minaj was at the Jimmy Kimmel Live show and disclosed how she almost had herself arrested in Dubia for hugging a police officer

“I went to Dubai. I almost got in so much trouble because the guys in Dubai are so cute. It’s not even funny. One of the rules [is] you can’t hug a man if you’re not married to the man. And so when we were leaving, there was this one guy that was so freaking cute, I was like, ‘Bye!’ because I just wanted to have this one last moment to…savor the moment with him…”


“Literally, I didn’t know he was a cop. They don’t have a police [uniform]. It was like a private airport. They were just dressed in their regular garments. I went to give him a hug, and it was literally, I almost felt like time stopped in Dubai. I felt like everything froze. Every single person turned around in slow motion like, ‘Nooo!’”

Minaj concluded, “Everyone in my team thought I was going to be put in jail. It was the scariest thing. He kinda put his arms up a little bit and cracked a nervous smile, and I was just like, ‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry!’ and I just left.”

No comments:

Post a Comment