Thursday 31 January 2013

David Beckham Signs 5 Months Deal With PSG, Donates Salary To Charity





David Beckham has joined French Ligue 1 side Paris St Germain and announced he would be playing for free.

The ex-England captain, 37, signed a five-month deal and said he would be donating his salary to charity.

"I'm excited, it's something we've been working on and talking about for quite a while," he said on Thursday.

"I won't receive any salary. My salary will go to a local children's charity. That's one of the things we are excited and proud to do."


"I was lucky to work with Carlo and Leonardo [director of football] for a few months. Carlo was one of the best managers I've played or so it's exciting on a number of levels."

He added: "[Ibrahimovic] is one of the players I'm excited to play alongside. Ibra was someone I've watched for many years, in my early days playing for England against Sweden, and I always felt he could be one of the best players in the world.

"I watched a lot of games last year and a lot of games this season. There's a lot of talent in this team."

I always had a feeling that he'll go to Paris because that's one of the fashion capitals of the world.

I heard his salary will be £150,000 a week and he wants to give all that money to charity??? Lord have mercy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment