Friday 1 February 2013

Beyonce Admits That She Lip-Synced




Beyonce, wearing a very short white dress with open back at a recent press conference said: 'I am a perfectionist, I will practise until my feet bleed but I didn't get a chance.

'The inauguration was about the president I wanted to make him and the country proud. I decided to sing along with my pre-recorded track which is something that is common in the music industry.

'I always sing live, the inauguration was unfortunately a time when I didn't have time to rehearse with the the orchestra because I was rehearsing for the Super Bowl.


'I'm very proud of my performance,' she added.

Speaking about the Super Bowl, she continued: 'I will absolutely be singing live, I am well-rehearsed. This is what I am born for.

'I've had a 16 year career and everything I've done has prepared me for this, I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment