Wednesday 30 January 2013

Mario Balotelli Moves To AC Milan





Mario Balotelli is in Milan undergoing a medical ahead of a £17m transfer to Milan, with the striker saying he "ran" to the Italian club from Manchester City.


The 22-year-old, who pulled out of the City squad on Tuesday evening before the 0-0 draw at Queens Park Rangers as the deal neared fruition, said: "I ran to Milan. I had wanted to play here for a long time. The start of this season was negative but with this jersey I will do better. I made some important choices, so I hope they can bring good luck to me and the team. I just want the fans to love me."

Balotelli has agreed a four and a-half year contract at the Rossoneri, where he will earn a €5m (£4.3m) tax-free salary and hopes to rebuild a career of promise that had faltered while at City.

No comments:

Post a Comment