Monday 12 January 2015

Complete List Of The 2014 Ballon D'or Winner's List + Video



FIFA BALLON D'OR WINNER: Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano received 37.66% of all votes ahead of Lionel Messi (15.76%) & Manuel Neuer (15.72%).

FIFA WOMEN'S WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Nadine Kessler
FIFA PUSKAS AWARD: James Rodriguez
FIFA WORLD COACH OF THE YEAR FOR MEN'S FOOTBALL: Joachim Low
FIFA WORLD COACH OF THE YEAR FOR WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ralf Kellermann
WORLD XI: Neuer; Lahm, Ramos, David Luiz, Thiago Silva; Di Maria, Iniesta, Kroos; Messi, Ronaldo, Robben
FIFA PRESIDENTIAL AWARD: Hiroshi Kagawa
FIFA FAIR PLAY AWARD: FIFA Volunteers

Here's a video of Cristiano Ronaldo's achievements that won him the prestigious award






Here is what Ronaldo and Carlo Ancelotti had to say:
“I would like to thank all of those who voted for me. It has been an incredible year. I would like to continue the work that I have done so far. I want to try to improve, to become better as each day goes by. I never thought that I would bring this trophy back home on three occasions. I want to become one of the greatest players of all time.”

“The fact is, if I think back to the first time I was invited to this ceremony, I’d never have imagined this scene being repeated so many times. Every time I come back it feels great. All those achievements are starting to feel even more special now that my son Cristiano understands what’s going on and knows why I’m here.” - C. Ronaldo


“I’ve always said that Zinedine Zidane was the player I most enjoyed watching in training, because of the things he did. And Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the players I most enjoy watching on the pitch. He’s a perfectionist and he has an awful lot of talent, but he works very hard to polish that talent and improve the many attributes that he possesses.” - Carlo Ancelotti




No comments:

Post a Comment