Wednesday 27 August 2014

Samuel Eto'o Retires From International Football



Samuel Eto'o Fils, who just joined Everton from Chelsea has finally quit the Cameroon national team.

Eto'o played for the Cameroon national team 118 times and scored 56 goals since his debut in 1997.

He posted this message on instagram (Translation enclosed)...



Je tiens à vous informer par la présente que je mets un terme définitif à ma carrière internationale. En cette occasion, je souhaite remercier tous les Africains en particulier, et tous mes fans à travers le Monde pour leur amour et leur soutien inconditionnel. 
Trouvez ici l’expression de ma profonde gratitude. Samuel Eto'o Fils


I wish to inform you that I hereby put a definitive end to my international career. On this occasion, I wish to thank all Africans in particular and all my fans around the world for their love and unconditional support.
Find here the expression of my deep gratitude. Samuel Eto'o Fils

No comments:

Post a Comment