Saturday 5 July 2014

Neymar Jr Has A Message for Football Fans



Even though Neymar is out of the World cup competition, he still has some uplifting words for the rest of the teams involved. Here's a video of him encouraging his fans and team mates






Transcript:

"Brazilian people - players, coaches and fans -, this is a very tough moment. It's hard to express my thoughts in words. I want to tell you that I'll be back to the field as soon as possible. I would like to thank you for your support and affection expressed through the messages that have been sent to me. My dream has not ended yet, it was suspended due to a move, but it is still alive. I am sure my partners will make sure I can achieve my dream, which is to be a champion. Another dream of mine was to play on a World Cup final, but I won't be able to do it now. Although I'm sure that my partners will win and be champions along with me, and we, brazilian people, will be celebrating this achievement. Thank you all!"

Here are a few tweets from celebrity well-wishers for him as well


'Neymar, I hope you recover very soon friend!' - Neymar's Barcelona team-mate and Argentina superstar Lionel Messi wrote on his Facebook page.

'Sending a big hug to this phenomenon of current football, @neymarjr' - former Brazil left-back Roberto Carlos.

'Hate to hear the news on Neymar! What a player. Have a speedy recovery/Get well asap man! #HesABeast #MyKidsFavPlayer' - basketball player LeBron James of the Miami Heat.

'All our support to @neymarjr! #ForcaNeymar' - Brazil president Dilma Rousseff.

'Have strength brother. @neymarjr we are together with you, we love you' - Brazil and Chelsea midfielder Willian.

'We had a great victory but also a great loss. Have strength @neymarjr, we partner with you always!' - Brazil striker Jo, formerly of Manchester City and Everton.

'Dear @Neymarjr, have strength, we are praying that your recovery is quick #forcaneymar' - Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen.

'Good recovery Neymar, God Bless you' - former Brazil international Gilberto Silva.

'Happy with our victory today, can't wait to face #Brasil, sad for @NeymarJr hope you get better soon #ForcaNeymar #eTois #poldi #worldcup' - Arsenal attacker Lukas Podolski, whose Germany side take on Brazil in the semi-finals.

'@neymarjr brother! I am with you! Force!' - Italy striker Mario Balotelli.

'My brother @neymarjr - me, Luca, my family and a lot of people in this world are praying and hoping for your fast recovery!!' - former Brazil international Kaka.

'Strength, Brother! @neymarjr' Brazil and Tottenham midfielder Paulinho posted, along with a picture collage.

'We have one more reason to play with heart in this cup. Neymar, rest assured that our group loves you and give life to win this title for you. You were and continue to be the ace and the soul of our team. The whole of Brazil is praying for you!' Brazil team-mate Fred, whose Facebook post included a drawing of Neymar being surrounded by fans.

'Neymar, i am unhappy. get well soon' - Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment