Tuesday 14 January 2014

IS CRISTIANO RONALDO MARRIED TO HIS GIRLFRIEND ALREADY???



When Cristiano Ronaldo beat the likes of Messi and Ribery to clench his second Ballon D'Or, he sent tongues wagging with his acceptance speech.

He referred to someone as his wife. We still dont know if its his supermodel girlfriend Irina Shayk, or if its the mother of his son.

Here's an excerpt from his acceptance speech...

“First of all I have to say a great thanks to all of my ­team-mates with the club and the national team. Without all their efforts it would not have been possible. I am very happy, it is very difficult to win this award. Everybody that has been involved with me on a personal level I have to thank. My wife, my friends, my son. It is a tremendously emotional moment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment