Sunday 15 September 2013

John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Tie The Knot In An Intimate Ceremony At Lavish Estate In Lake Como



John Legend has married Chrissy Teigen in Italy.

The 34-year-old singer and the 27-year-old model tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at a lavish estate in Lake Como on Saturday.


Chrissy wore a strapless Vera Wang gown with an open back, full skirt and embroidery.

The Sports Illustrated beauty gave no indication she was about to say 'I do' when she attended shows at New York Fashion Week on Thursday, but she revealed she had purchased three Vera Wang wedding gowns for her special day.

She told the Huffington Post: 'Every time I went in [to Vera Wang] for a fitting, I couldn't stop getting one. It's just too pretty.'

A source previously revealed that they chose the scenic location for their wedding because 'that's where they fell in love.'

The insider said that the couple's guests would be staying in a hotel in the region for about four or five days for the celebration.

Chrissy, who got engaged to John in 2011 after four years of dating, also recently said she was feeling relaxed about their nuptials as she had let her wedding planner take complete control of the event.

She said: 'I'm excited. I can't wait for the ceremony. [John] and I have been working and travelling so much that we just let our wedding planner do everything. We're not neurotic about it. I just want to finally see all of my friends in one area.'

No comments:

Post a Comment