Thursday 4 April 2013

Banky W Finally Opens Up On The Wizkid/EME Saga




When you released that album there was something a lot of people noticed?

Let me tell you that Wizkid wasn’t on the album. First of all, I want to say that what we like to call“Bad Belle People” because they think there may be bad news and when you don’t give them that news they start to create it because I guess bad news sells more than good news. So I want to say categorically that there was no twitter fight. People go on-line and use Photoshop to create my profile and say that I said this and then they go and create Wizkid’s profile and say he said this.


The bottom line is first of all, that never happened and what happened is that we’ve been working on wizzy’s project to make it work internationally and when you are getting to that level things change. He has his own idea of what he wants to do and we are in 100% in support of that and these are things that we dreamed of back in 2009 when I signed him, I felt like this guy can blow all over the world, this guy can you know really be a star and now that it is happened it is a good thing there is a Disturbing London angle he wants to take and so on and so forth and there is a contract in place and he is still signed to EME.

No comments:

Post a Comment